Norton Antivirus set up comes in three different configurations, standard, deluxe and premium. Either you can buy the product online or get it from a store. You also have Norton Mobile security. In this article you will be guided on how to set up Norton with a product key.
Uninstall an already existing internet security from your PC. To initiate the download and installation, Norton 2017 internet security requires the following system support
- Windows XP and above, Current Mac OS, Android 2.3 and above and iOS 8 or later
- 150 MB available space
- RAM 256 and above
Download and Installation
A store brought or website brought Norton security installation will require a Norton Account. If you are already an existing client, you will have to add the product to the list.
- Go to the official website norton.com/setup.
- Click Create Account to sign up and complete the registration process or sign in with your existing username and password.
- Product Key
- Go to the Setup window – click Enter a New Product Key
- Type the product key and enter click
Product keys are alphanumeric digits. If your Norton security is store or online bought, the product key would be mentioned either on the back side of the DVD case or printed on the box.
If you want to use the security for two or more devices, you will find the Product key for each on the Devices tab in your Norton Account.
- The Automatic Renewal Service subscription contains added benefit, if you want to enrol then click Get Started. Or skip to do This Later.
- Fill in the credit and billing details for Enrol Automatic Renewal Service , Agree to the License terms and proceed to download
- Now Run the Software. The installation process will automatically start and finish.
You can add up to 10 devices in your Norton Antivirus Security. For set up and installation of more devices all you have to is log-in to your Norton Account and click on Add Devices.