Setup Norton security with the product, key users need to visit www.norton.com/setup and make sure to identify the Norton Product Key before visiting norton.com/setup.
PREREQUISITES BEFORE Norton security setup with the product key?
- Make sure your Operating system have latest updates installed successfully
- Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements
- Make sure your system doesn’t have any conflicting program installed
- Make sure there are no junk files in the temporary folders of your system
- Make sure you have a valid subscription available of your Antivirus Security
WHERE TO SEEK OUT NORTON PRODUCT KEY?
The Norton security package is simple to setup & install at norton.com/setup. Simply find 25-character alpha-numeric code that is written on the backside of the retail card. Here may be a sample Product Key to let you understand:
HOW TO FIND YOUR PRODUCT KEY IF DO NOT HAVE NORTON RETAIL CARD
YOU CAN FIND YOUR PRODUCT KEY BASED ON HOW YOU OBTAINED YOUR NORTON PRODUCT. CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- At the top of your Norton product window, click Norton on account.Log into your account, if prompted. > . If you cannot start your Norton product, you can directly go to your
- Under Services, select your Norton product.
- Copy the product key.
Norton Online Store
- If you downloaded your product from Norton Online Store, the product key, or the instruction to obtain the product key is in your confirmation email.
Product CD or Retailer’s card
- If you purchased a boxed product CD online or at a local retail store, your product key is inside the box either on a sticker on the back of the CD sleeve or DVD case or printed on a card in the box.
- Look for the product key in a confirmation email you received for your order. If you cannot locate the confirmation email in your inbox, check your spam filter folder.
- If your Norton product came installed on your computer, check your My Documents or Documents folder to see if there is a Symantec folder. You may find a text file there with your product key (examples: Norton 360 Key.txt or Norton AntiVirus Key.txt). If your product came with a one year or longer subscription, you can contact your computer manufacturer to get your product key. Some computer manufacturers may provide the product key on an activation card.
- You may have an Activation PIN that you can get from your service provider to activate your product or
- You have to log in to your service provider portal to download and install your Norton product.
Norton security setup with product key :
- Go to norton.com/setup.
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click .
- In the Setup window, click .
- Click .
- Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click .
- For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and click the file that you downloaded.
- For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, click the file that you downloaded.
- If the User Account Control window appears, click . Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your Norton product is now installed and activated.
Norton security setup with product key is become easy with the above article now after purchasing Antivirus users can easily do Norton security setup with a product key. If you are getting any problem during Norton security setup with product key feel free to contact Norton security setup with product key support.
Disclaimer: setnortoncom.com is an independent support provider on On-Demand Remote Technical Services For Norton products. We are an independent service provider for software related issues in desktops, laptops, devices, and peripherals. Use Of Norton Name, logo, trademarks & Product Images is only for reference and in no way intended to suggest that setnortoncom.com has any business association with Norton. Norton trademarks, Names, logo, and Images are the property of their respective owners. We hold no association or affiliation with any of these brands or third-party companies and solely provide support service for the product issues faced by users. If Your Product is under Warranty, you may get free service/support from the brand owners.