Norton setup to install Norton set up comes in three different configurations, standard, deluxe and premium. Either you can buy the product online or get it from a store. You also have Norton Mobile security. In this article you will be guided on how to set up Norton with a product key.
Uninstall an already existing internet security from your PC. To initiate the download and installation, Norton 2017 internet security requires the following system support
- Windows XP and above, Current Mac OS, Android 2.3 and above and iOS 8 or later
- 150 MB available space
- RAM 256 and above
HOW TO FIND YOUR PRODUCT KEY
YOU CAN FIND YOUR PRODUCT KEY BASED ON HOW YOU OBTAINED YOUR NORTON PRODUCT. CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- At the top of your Norton product window, click Norton on account.Log in to your account, if prompted. > .If you cannot start your Norton product, you can directly go to your
- Under Services, select your Norton product.
- Copy the product key.
Norton Online Store
- If you downloaded your product from Norton Online Store, the product key, or the instruction to obtain the product key is in your confirmation email .
Product CD or Retailer’s card
- If you purchased a boxed product CD online or at a local retail store, your product key is inside the box either on a sticker on the back of the CD sleeve or DVD case, or printed on a card in the box.
- Look for the product key in a confirmation email you received for your order. If you cannot locate the confirmation email in your inbox, check your spam filter folder.
- If your Norton product came installed on your computer, check your My Documents or Documents folder to see if there is a Symantec folder. You may find a text file there with your product key (examples: Norton 360 Key.txt or Norton AntiVirus Key.txt).If your product came with a one year or longer subscription, you can contact your computer manufacturer to get your product key .Some computer manufacturers may provide the product key on an activation card.
- You may have an Activation PIN that you can get from your service provider to activate your product or
- You have to log in to your service provider portal to download and install your Norton product.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL YOUR NORTON PRODUCT
- Go to norton.com/setup.
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click .
- In the Setup window, click .
- Click .
- Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click .
- For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and click the file that you downloaded.
- For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, click the file that you downloaded.
- If the User Account Control window appears, click .Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your Norton product is now installed and activated.