Install and Setup your Norton Product on www.norton.com/setup or norton.com/setup Norton have the complete set of features that can protect you from harmful viruses and internet hackers, Norton not only helps to protect your PC but also it can stable your computer speed and always notify you if there any suspicious activity.
PREREQUISITES BEFORE YOU GET STARTED WITH NORTON SETUP?
- Make sure your Operating system have latest updates installed successfully
- Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements
- Make sure your system doesn’t have any conflicting program installed
- Make sure there are no junk files in the temporary folders of your system
- Make sure you have a valid subscription available of your Antivirus Security
NORTON SETUP HELP AND TROUBLESHOOTING WITH OUR ONLINE EXPERTS
- Our Experts can help you to setup Norton security online
- We shall check the system compatibility and the latest updates installed
- Help for Login to your account or create an account if you are a new user.
- Diagnose, Troubleshoot & repair Installation issues
- Removal Of Conflicting Security Software’s for trouble-free installation of your security program online
- Update your Windows Operating System to avoid the issues like ” Norton installation incomplete”.
How to find your product key of Norton Setup
You can find your product key based on how you obtained your Norton product. Choose one of the following:
- At the top of your Norton product window, click Norton on account.Log into your account, if prompted. > . If you cannot start your Norton product, you can directly go to your
- Under Services, select your Norton product.
- Copy the product key.
Norton Online Store
- If you downloaded your product from Norton Online Store, the product key, or the instruction to obtain the product key is in your confirmation email.
Product CD or Retailer’s card
- If you purchased a boxed product CD online or at a local retail store, your product key is inside the box either on a sticker on the back of the CD sleeve or DVD case or printed on a card in the box.
- Look for the product key in a confirmation email you received for your order. If you cannot locate the confirmation email in your inbox, check your spam filter folder.
- If your Norton product came installed on your computer, check your My Documents or Documents folder to see if there is a Symantec folder. You may find a text file there with your product key (examples: Norton 360 Key.txt or Norton AntiVirus Key.txt). If your product came with a one year or longer subscription, you can contact your computer manufacturer to get your product key. Some computer manufacturers may provide the product key on an activation card.
- You may have an Activation PIN that you can get from your service provider to activate your product or
- You have to log in to your service provider portal to download and install your Norton product.
Download and install your Norton product
Go to www.norton.com/setup.
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click .
- In the Setup window, click .
- Click .
- Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click .
- For Firefox or Safari: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and click the file that you downloaded.
- For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, click the file that you downloaded.
- If the User Account Control window appears, click . Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your Norton product is now installed and activated.
www.norton.com/setup common Issues
During any of these processes, if you face any trouble then contact our Norton.com/setup for an instant support by a certified technician. We provide support for all Norton setup errors including:
- “No License Available” Error
- Error in Downloading Norton setup
- Error in Installing Norton setup
- Error in Norton.com activation
- Not able to scan your computer system for junk files and viruses removal
- Uninstalling a previously installed antivirus or security software from your device
- Norton Setup compatibility issues with your operating system
- Unable to update Norton setup
- Transferring your Norton license to a new device
- Installing Norton setup on a mobile device
Searches related to Norton setup
- Norton setup
- Norton setup with product key
- Norton setup login
- Norton setup call
- Norton setup page
- Norton setup install
Searches related to norton.com/nu16
- Norton Antivirus Free Trial
- Free Norton Trial
- Norton 360 setup
- Norton Virus Protection
- Norton Setup Internet Security
- Norton for Windows 10
- Norton by Norton.com/setup
- Norton Internet Security
Searches related to http://www.norton.com/setup
- Norton.com login
- Norton.com/setup sign in
- Enter Norton product key
- Norton.com/setup login
- Norton.com/setup download
- Norton antivirus setup
- Norton.com/setup Canada
- Norton.com/setup USA
MANAGE NORTON ACCOUNT & SERVICES
Norton services are very flexible and easy to understand. On your Norton account, you can manage Norton account very easily, check your subscription and add or remove the user. Here is more information about things you can do to manage your account.
- Install and uninstall Norton product on your device.
- Add new or remove old device from your Norton account.
- Purchase new Product key for another device.
- Renew your Norton subscription.
- View and fix the security issue on your device.
- Upgrade Norton to latest available version.
- Update or change billing information and preference.
- Manage account information.
- Setup email notification
- Choose to receive the email alert when your device at risk.
WHY CHOOSE NORTON ANTIVIRUS?
PROTECT ALL YOUR DEVICES USING NORTON ACCOUNT
Norton is easy to use and setup and equally easy to manage the account. With Norton, check your security status and expand your protection to other PC, laptop, tablet, and smartphone. Using your Norton account and manage all the activities and keep track of treats so that you can avoid them in future.
EASY TO MANAGE YOUR DIGITAL LIFE WITH NORTON
Sign in to your Norton account from anywhere, anytime and manage it. Update your profile, change billing preference and renew your subscription with few clicks. Protect your digitally saved content and live without worry.
TRACK LOST OR STOLEN DEVICE
In case your device is lost or stolen then you can remotely track your device and know the real-time location. Also, you can remotely access your device and lock it so that is cannot be stolen or misused. And in some cases, you can also delete all data and wipe all personal file saved on your device to prevent access.
Disclaimer: setnortoncom.com is an independent support provider on On-Demand Remote Technical Services For Norton products. We are an independent service provider for software related issues in desktops, laptops, devices, and peripherals. Use Of Norton Name, logo, trademarks & Product Images is only for reference and in no way intended to suggest that setnortoncom.com has any business association with Norton. Norton trademarks, Names, logo, and Images are the property of their respective owners. We hold no association or affiliation with any of these brands or third-party companies and solely provide support service for the product issues faced by users. If Your Product is under Warranty, you may get free service/support from the brand owners.